This Portuguese roast chicken served with crispy potatoes makes a great meal for the whole family.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h|
|Ready In||2 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 garlic cloves, crushed1 chili pepper, seeded, finely chopped2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar1 tablespoon of olive oil1 tablespoon of ground paprika1 tablespoon of oregano, finely chopped1 teaspoon of sea salt4 lb chicken, cut into portions 2 lbs of new potatoes, halved or quartered2 red onions, cut into wedges (optional) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Combine the garlic, chili, vinegar, oil, paprika, oregano and salt in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss or mix to combine well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F.
- Place the chicken in a roasting dish and arrange the potatoes and onion around the chicken.
- Cook, (turning occasionally) for 1 hour or until cooked to taste.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
It's time to talk about kale benefits and why kale is a superfood. In this video, we will list for you exactly 14 health benefits of kale that make it a superfood. Kale benefits have been hyped for the last decade.
Learn how to make a traditional Madeiran skewer (espetada da Madeira).
Learn how to make Caldo Verde, an amazingly delicious Portuguese sausage, kale, and potato soup! This is comfort food at its finest.