Portuguese Roast Chicken with Potatoes Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
Aug 30, 2020
4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
2 garlic cloves, crushed1 chili pepper, seeded, finely chopped2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar1 tablespoon of olive oil1 tablespoon of ground paprika1 tablespoon of oregano, finely chopped1 teaspoon of sea salt4 lb chicken, cut into portions 2 lbs of new potatoes, halved or quartered2 red onions, cut into wedges (optional)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Combine the garlic, chili, vinegar, oil, paprika, oregano and salt in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss or mix to combine well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F.
- Place the chicken in a roasting dish and arrange the potatoes and onion around the chicken.
- Cook, (turning occasionally) for 1 hour or until cooked to taste.