Ashley's Orange Jam Recipe
Posted in: Side RecipesSun, Sep 13, 2020
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
- Peel the oranges, cut them, remove the seeds and as much of the white pith as possible.
- Puree the oranges with a blender.
- Place the orange puree in a saucepan and add the sugar, cinnamon sticks, lemon juice and stir.
- Simmer the orange puree over moderate heat until it thickens into a jam, about 20-30 minutes (stirring ocasionally).
- Let it cool, remove the cinnamon sticks, pour it into the canning jars and store in the refrigerator.