This delicious banana bread recipe was sent in by my sister Connie, it's easy to make and it tastes great.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h|
|Ready In||1 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1/2 cup of crushed walnuts3 ripe mashed bananas3/4 cup of sugar1 egg1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter1 and 1/2 cups of all purpose flour1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg1 teaspoon of cinnamon1 teaspoon of baking soda1 teaspoon of salt Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 190°C or 375°F and grease a loaf pan (8.5"x4").
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter in a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda and mix well.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix well before adding in the walnuts and salt and mix thoroughly to incorporate all together.
- Add mixture to the loaf pan and bake at 160°C or 325°F for approx 60 min.
You might also like:
Caldo verde (pronounced [ˈkaɫdu ˈveɾðɨ], Portuguese for
The malassada song by the Portuguese kids. Eating right has never been more difficult, especially during these quarantine days! Here's an anthem we wrote for all of us trying to eat right...
On this video, Craig Fear shows you how to make a delicious and easy Portuguese shrimp Mozambique, a traditional Portuguese shrimp stew with spicy, garlicky, and butter flavors.