Connie's Banana Bread Recipe
Posted in: International
Sep 21, 2020
3 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1/2 cup of crushed walnuts3 ripe mashed bananas3/4 cup of sugar1 egg1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter1 and 1/2 cups of all purpose flour1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg1 teaspoon of cinnamon1 teaspoon of baking soda1 teaspoon of salt
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C or 375°F and grease a loaf pan (8.5"x4").
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter in a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda and mix well.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix well before adding in the walnuts and salt and mix thoroughly to incorporate all together.
- Add mixture to the loaf pan and bake at 160°C or 325°F for approx 60 min.