This delicious quick lemon cake recipe (receita de bolo rápido de limão) is easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
Zest and juice of 1 lemon1 and 1/4 cups of sugar3/4 cup of melted butter5 eggs1 and 3/4 cups of all purpose flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1 tablespoon of cornstarchButter for greasing the panFlour for sprinkling the panBundt cake pan Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat sugar with egg yolks, lemon juice and zest and melted butter very well.
- Beat the egg whites until they form peaks and mix in the lemon preparation, together with the flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
- Pour the dough into the pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until cooked (test with toothpick).
- Remove from the oven, let it cool slightly, unmold and serve.
You might also like:
As one of the oldest countries in Europe, Portugal has developed a wonderfully authentic and highly regarded cuisine. From chicken piri-piri to regional stews, modified Portuguese recipes and traditional Portuguese...
Caldo verde (pronounced [ˈkaɫdu ˈveɾðɨ], Portuguese for
This is a list of the top 5 most popular beef recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.