This delicious quick lemon cake recipe (receita de bolo rápido de limão) is easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
Zest and juice of 1 lemon1 and 1/4 cups of sugar3/4 cup of melted butter5 eggs1 and 3/4 cups of all purpose flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1 tablespoon of cornstarchButter for greasing the panFlour for sprinkling the panBundt cake panGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Beat sugar with egg yolks, lemon juice and zest and melted butter very well.
- Beat the egg whites until they form peaks and mix in the lemon preparation, together with the flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
- Pour the dough into the pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until cooked (test with toothpick).
- Remove from the oven, let it cool slightly, unmold and serve.
Like this recipe? Add a comment!
You might also like
This Portuguese caramel cake recipe (receita de bolo de caramelo) makes a delicious cake, enjoy.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|