This slight different but delicious recipe for Portuguese rice pudding, was sent in by Kelly Rodrigues.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 cup of short grain rice1 cup of water3 cups of milk1/2 cup of sugar1 tablespoon of butterA pinch of salt1/2 package of jello lemon pudding powder (if you want me lemon flavor add the full package) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Boil the milk and add the rice, water, sugar, butter and salt.
- Cook on low heat and keep stirring until it becomes thick (about 20 minutes) while stirring.
- Then add the half or full package of jello lemon pudding powder and stir.
- Let it cook for another five minutes while stirring.
- Pour onto plates and sprinkle cinnamon.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here is a list of the top 10 highest rated pork recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
Watch the video for step by step instructions and ingredients for Portuguese French toast, fatias douradas.
How to make ginjinha Portuguese liqueur, ginjinha holds a cherished place in the country's cultural and culinary landscape. This ruby-red elixir, often referred to as Ginja or Ginjinha, is deeply rooted in...