Kelly's Portuguese Rice Pudding Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Oct 24, 2020
4 out of 5 with 24 ratings
1 cup of short grain rice1 cup of water3 cups of milk1/2 cup of sugar1 tablespoon of butterA pinch of salt1/2 package of jello lemon pudding powder (if you want me lemon flavor add the full package)
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Boil the milk and add the rice, water, sugar, butter and salt.
- Cook on low heat and keep stirring until it becomes thick (about 20 minutes) while stirring.
- Then add the half or full package of jello lemon pudding powder and stir.
- Let it cook for another five minutes while stirring.
- Pour onto plates and sprinkle cinnamon.