This delicious pumpkin spice cake is very moist and great for a potluck or a friend or family get together.
|Preparation time||30 min|
|Cooking Time||30 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 cups of sugar1 and 1/4 cups of vegetable oil1 teaspoon of vanilla extract2 cups of canned pumpkin4 eggs2 cups of all-purpose flour3 teaspoons of baking powder2 teaspoons of baking soda1/4 teaspoon of salt2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon1 cup of chopped walnuts Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F.
- Grease and flour a 12x18 inch pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and the oil.
- Blend in the vanilla and pumpkin, then beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Gradually add and beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool and enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
How to make ginjinha Portuguese liqueur, ginjinha holds a cherished place in the country's cultural and culinary landscape. This ruby-red elixir, often referred to as Ginja or Ginjinha, is deeply rooted in...
Ever heard the saying that the cows in the Azores are happy cows? Read this short article to find out why.
On this step by step video, learn how to make an easy and delicious Portuguese fried fish.
Recommended party food ideas, these are great for a family or friends get together and they are all proven favourites.
On this video, chef Rick who was a guest on Spokane Public Library, shows you how to make a delicious Portuguese bean soup.
Portuguese sawdust pudding (serradura), is a famous Portuguese dessert made with layered combination of whipped cream and crumbled Marie biscuits