Sue's Pumpkin Spice Cake Recipe
Posted in: International
Oct 31, 2020
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 cups of sugar1 and 1/4 cups of vegetable oil1 teaspoon of vanilla extract2 cups of canned pumpkin4 eggs2 cups of all-purpose flour3 teaspoons of baking powder2 teaspoons of baking soda1/4 teaspoon of salt2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon1 cup of chopped walnuts
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F.
- Grease and flour a 12x18 inch pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and the oil.
- Blend in the vanilla and pumpkin, then beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Gradually add and beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool and enjoy.