Portuguese Bacalhau com Broa de Milho Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesThu, Dec 10, 2020
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
Views: 6952 - Comments 2
4 onions, cut into very thin slices1 cup of olive oil2 chopped garlic cloves1 or 2 cod loins (2 lbs), soaked for 24 hours1/4 lb of linguiça, cut into slices1/4 lb of corn bread, crumbs2 eggsSalt and pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place the onion in a pan with the olive oil and garlic.
- Add the cod (cut into pieces) and bring to the heat to cook.
- Cover the pan and cook for another 10 minutes, turning the cod after 5 minutes.
- When the onion is almost cooked, add the sausage.
- Put everything on a tray and spread the bread crumbs on top.
- Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper and place over the cod.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC or 350ºF until lightly browned.
Recipe & Photo Credit: receitasemenus.net
D Hess - 1 Year ago
LOVE this recipe- it will be a new family Christmas Eve tradition!! 😋 😍
[reply] (+1) (-0)
Great to hear D Hess, thanks for the feedback.
1 Year ago (+0) (-0)