Portuguese Bacalhau com Broa de Milho Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Dec 10, 2020
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
4 onions, cut into very thin slices1 cup of olive oil2 chopped garlic cloves1 or 2 cod loins (2 lbs), soaked for 24 hours1/4 lb of linguiça, cut into slices1/4 lb of corn bread, crumbs2 eggsSalt and pepper (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Place the onion in a pan with the olive oil and garlic.
- Add the cod (cut into pieces) and bring to the heat to cook.
- Cover the pan and cook for another 10 minutes, turning the cod after 5 minutes.
- When the onion is almost cooked, add the sausage.
- Put everything on a tray and spread the bread crumbs on top.
- Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper and place over the cod.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC or 350ºF until lightly browned.