Ann's Homemade Vanilla Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesMon, Jan 4, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 cup of white sugar1/2 cup of butter2 eggs1 teaspoon of vanilla extract1 teaspoon of almond extract1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour3 tablespoons of cornstarch1 and 3/4 teaspoons of baking powder1/2 teaspoon of salt3/4 cup of milk * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 9x9-inch pan.
- Beat the sugar and butter together in a medium bowl until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time and stir in the vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in another bowl.
- Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until it springs back to the touch (30 to 40 minutes).
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!