Portuguese Chouriço & Kale Soup Recipe
- Heat the oil in a deep pot over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and cover and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, bay leaves, and kale to the pot, cover the pot and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chick peas, carrots, tomatoes, chouriço, and broth to the pot and bring the soup to a full boil.
- Reduce the heat back to medium and cook 5 to 10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and carrots are cooked.
- Serve this soup with crusty bread.
You Might Also Like These