Portuguese Old Fashioned Maria Biscuits Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Jan 18, 2021
3 out of 5 with 7 ratings
2 packs of Maria biscuits (about 40 cookies)1 and 1/2 cups of margarine or butter (room temperature)1 and 1/2 cups of sugar1 tablespoon of oilVery strong cold coffee
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Beat the margarine with the sugar until you get a smooth cream, add the oil and beat well.
- On the serving plate, place the first layer of biscuits passing them through the strong, cold coffee first.
- Add a layer of cream on top and repeat this as many times as necessary to reach the desired cake size.
- Finally spread the remainding cream on the cake and decorate it to taste.
- Serve cool or at room temperature.