Nanda's Portuguese Baked Fish Fillets Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Jan 19, 2021
4 out of 5 with 9 ratings
6 fish fillets (to taste)5 cloves of garlicOlive oil (to taste)1 bay leafPaprika (to taste)Salt and pepper (to taste)Chopped parsley (to taste)Aluminum foil
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Line a tray with aluminum foil.
- Drizzle olive oil on the bottom of the tray.
- Chop 3 small garlic cloves and spread half of it on the bottom of the tray, add the bay leaf as well broken into 4 parts.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste, and place over the olive oil, garlic and bay leaves.
- Sprinkle the remaining finely chopped garlic over the fish, drizzle a little more olive oil over it, sprinkle with paprika and the finely chopped parsley.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes.
- After that time, remove the aluminum foil and bake for another 5 minutes to brown a little.