This delicious Portuguese Maria Teresa cod recipe (receita de bacalhau à Maria Teresa) is easy to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 large fillets of presoaked cod2 onions4 cloves of garlic2 bay leavesOlive oil (to taste)1/2 green pepper1/2 red pepperBreadcrumbs (to taste)Potatoes (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the sliced onions and the chopped garlic on a baking sheet.
- Add the bay leaves, sliced peppers and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut the potatoes to roast in half and add to the baking dish.
- Arrange the fillets of cod over it with the skin facing up.
- Pour a little more oil over the cod fillets and sprinkle them with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until well cooked.
1 year ago, Thursday, March 31, 2022
How many degrees are in the oven for 40 minutes
2 years ago, Sunday, August 29, 2021
You might also like:
Portugal has an oversized history, fascinating culture, and boatloads of sardines.
On this video watch Nancy step by step on how to make this delicious banana chocolate chip loaf.
How to make Portuguese pimenta moída, translated as ground pepper or crushed pepper in English, holds a significant place in Portuguese cuisine, contributing both flavor and heat to a variety of dishes.