Portuguese Maria Teresa Cod Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesSun, Jan 24, 2021
5 out of 5 with 4 ratings
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the sliced onions and the chopped garlic on a baking sheet.
- Add the bay leaves, sliced peppers and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut the potatoes to roast in half and add to the baking dish.
- Arrange the fillets of cod over it with the skin facing up.
- Pour a little more oil over the cod fillets and sprinkle them with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until well cooked.