Portuguese Maria Teresa Cod Recipe
Posted in: SeafoodSun, Jan 24, 2021
5 out of 5 with 7 ratings
Views: 28320 - Comments 7
2 large fillets of presoaked cod2 onions4 cloves of garlic2 bay leavesOlive oil (to taste)1/2 green pepper1/2 red pepperBreadcrumbs (to taste)Potatoes (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the sliced onions and the chopped garlic on a baking sheet.
- Add the bay leaves, sliced peppers and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut the potatoes to roast in half and add to the baking dish.
- Arrange the fillets of cod over it with the skin facing up.
- Pour a little more oil over the cod fillets and sprinkle them with breadcrumbs.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until well cooked.
Recipe & Photo Credit: emocaoascolhadas.blogspot.pt
Doris - 6 Months ago
Can I use fresh cod?
[reply] (+1) (-0)
Yes you can.
6 Months ago (+0) (-0)