Vanilla and Strawberry Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesFri, Feb 12, 2021
4 out of 5 with 6 ratings
Views: 7605 - Comments 0
2 cups of flour1 cup of sugar1 tablespoon of baking powder1/2 teaspoon of baking soda2 teaspoons of vanilla extract1/4 cup of melted butter1 egg slightly beaten1 cup of buttermilkFresh strawberries (to taste), chopped Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one, mixing enough just to make the batter homogeneous.
- Add the strawberries and mix.
- Place in a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cake passes the toothpick test and is golden.
Recipe & Photo Credit: clima65.blogspot.com