Portuguese Coconut Roll Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Feb 13, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
3 eggs2 yolks1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 and 1/4 cups of grated coconut1/4 cup of melted butterZest of 1 lemon
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Beat the eggs, yolks, sugar and lemon zest until everything is well mixed.
- Add the coconut and then add the melted butter, mixing well.
- Line on a tray with greased parchment paper and bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- When ready (it should be undercooked) place it on a cloth dusted with sugar and roll up carefully.
- Decorate it with grated coconut and serve.