Portuguese Coconut Roll Recipe
Posted in: DessertsSat, Feb 13, 2021
4 out of 5 with 14 ratings
Views: 11478 - Comments 0
This delicious Portuguese coconut roll recipe (receita de torta de coco) is very easy to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||40 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
3 eggs2 yolks1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 and 1/4 cups of grated coconut1/4 cup of melted butterZest of 1 lemon Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the eggs, yolks, sugar and lemon zest until everything is well mixed.
- Add the coconut and then add the melted butter, mixing well.
- Line on a tray with greased parchment paper and bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- When ready (it should be undercooked) place it on a cloth dusted with sugar and roll up carefully.
- Decorate it with grated coconut and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: deliciosaquartafeira.blogspot.pt
Member since Oct 1, 2015