This recipe for caramelized pears (receita de pêras caramelizadas) is very easy, quick and makes a great dessert.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
- In a frying pan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Add the pears and increase the heat slightly.
- From time to time, swing the skillet to wrap the pears well in the mixture.
- Cook until the pears are tender, to be sure, just prick them with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Remove from the heat and serve.