This recipe for caramelized pears (receita de pêras caramelizadas) is very easy, quick and makes a great dessert.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||20 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
- In a frying pan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Add the pears and increase the heat slightly.
- From time to time, swing the skillet to wrap the pears well in the mixture.
- Cook until the pears are tender, to be sure, just prick them with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Trying the local and most authentic foods when you travel should always be a top priority! It's one of the best ways to experience local culture. Today, I got to try the very best local cuisine Madeira has to offer.
What is Cincinnati chili? Cincinnati chili is a type of chili that originated in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. It is a unique style of chili that differs from traditional Texas-style chili.
Portugal Day is also known as Dia de Portugal, Camões e das Comunidades Portuguesas (Day of Portugal, Camões, and the Portuguese Communities), is a national holiday celebrated in Portugal and by Portuguese...