Caramelized Pears Recipe
Posted in: Other
Feb 17, 2021
0 out of 5 with ratings
4 tablespoons of butter1/2 cup of brown sugar3 peeled and sliced pears
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- In a frying pan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Add the pears and increase the heat slightly.
- From time to time, swing the skillet to wrap the pears well in the mixture.
- Cook until the pears are tender, to be sure, just prick them with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Remove from the heat and serve.