Caramelized Pears Recipe
Posted in: XtraWed, Feb 17, 2021
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
Views: 5747 - Comments 0
4 tablespoons of butter1/2 cup of brown sugar3 peeled and sliced pears Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a frying pan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Add the pears and increase the heat slightly.
- From time to time, swing the skillet to wrap the pears well in the mixture.
- Cook until the pears are tender, to be sure, just prick them with the tip of a sharp knife.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: clima65.blogspot.com