Grandma Julia's Portuguese Coconut Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesThu, Mar 4, 2021
4 out of 5 with 15 ratings
- Heat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- With a electric mixer, beat the eggs, margarine/butter and sugar.
- Add the flours and coconut milk while still mixing.
- Add the baking powder and beat a little more.
- Finally, incorporate the coconut with a wooden spoon.
- Grease and dust the cake pan with flour.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for about 50 minutes at which point, do the toothpick test to see if it's ready.