We enjoy this recipe for papas de bolacha Maria (Maria biscuits porridge) at any time of the day and it's a favorite at home.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Ready In||5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
15 Maria biscuits (cookies)1 cup of really hot milk (250 ml)1 teaspoon of sugar1 small bowl Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat the cup of milk until really hot (but not boiling).
- Break the biscuits (cookies) in four pieces each in the bowl.
- Add the 1 teaspoon of sugar to the hot milk and stir.
- Pour the milk over the biscuits and let it sit for a couple of minutes (until they soften a bit).
- Stir a bit to break down the biscuits and enjoy.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Paula Costa
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Cooking measurements can vary depending on where you are located in the world. However, some of the most common cooking measurements used in recipes include.
Portugal has an oversized history, fascinating culture, and boatloads of sardines.
What is Cincinnati chili? Cincinnati chili is a type of chili that originated in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. It is a unique style of chili that differs from traditional Texas-style chili.