We enjoy this recipe for papas de bolacha Maria (Maria biscuits porridge) at any time of the day and it's a favorite at home.
|Preparation time||5 min|
|Ready In||5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
15 Maria biscuits (cookies)1 cup of really hot milk (250 ml)1 teaspoon of sugar1 small bowl Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat the cup of milk until really hot (but not boiling).
- Break the biscuits (cookies) in four pieces each in the bowl.
- Add the 1 teaspoon of sugar to the hot milk and stir.
- Pour the milk over the biscuits and let it sit for a couple of minutes (until they soften a bit).
- Stir a bit to break down the biscuits and enjoy.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Paula Costa