Portuguese Papas de Bolacha Maria Recipe
Posted in: Breakfast / Brunch
Mar 4, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
15 Maria biscuits (cookies)1 cup of really hot milk (250 ml)1 teaspoon of sugar1 small bowl
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Heat the cup of milk until really hot (but not boiling).
- Break the biscuits (cookies) in four pieces each in the bowl.
- Add the 1 teaspoon of sugar to the hot milk and stir.
- Pour the milk over the biscuits and let it sit for a couple of minutes (until they soften a bit).
- Stir a bit to break down the biscuits and enjoy.