This different but delicious Portuguese beer cake recipe (receita de bolo de cerveja) is easy to prepare.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||45 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1/2 cup of butter2 and 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour4 eggs3/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons of beer2 teaspoons of of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the butter with the sugar, until you get a fluffy cream.
- Add the beer beating constantly, then add the eggs one at a time, and beat for five minutes.
- Add the flour mixed with the baking powder, and mix everything well without beating.
- Pour into a greased with butter and dusted with flour bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
25 Interesting facts about the Azores, a group of nine islands that have been a popular stop in the Atlantic Ocean since the early days of transatlantic exploration.
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese appetizer recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
There are several effective ways to catch fruit flies, depending on your preferences and the supplies you have on hand.