Francisco's Portuguese Beer Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Mar 8, 2021
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1/2 cup of butter2 and 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour4 eggs3/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons of beer2 teaspoons of of baking powder
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the butter with the sugar, until you get a fluffy cream.
- Add the beer beating constantly, then add the eggs one at a time, and beat for five minutes.
- Add the flour mixed with the baking powder, and mix everything well without beating.
- Pour into a greased with butter and dusted with flour bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.