Francisco's Portuguese Beer Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesMon, Mar 8, 2021
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
Views: 11091 - Comments 0
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1/2 cup of butter2 and 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour4 eggs3/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons of beer2 teaspoons of of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Beat the butter with the sugar, until you get a fluffy cream.
- Add the beer beating constantly, then add the eggs one at a time, and beat for five minutes.
- Add the flour mixed with the baking powder, and mix everything well without beating.
- Pour into a greased with butter and dusted with flour bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Recipe & Photo Credit: Francisco Amaral