Portuguese Honey Walnut & olive Oil Cake Recipe
Posted in: CakesMon, Mar 15, 2021
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
Views: 10057 - Comments 0
4 eggs1 cup of packed brown sugar3 tablespoons of honey3 and 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil2 cups of all purpose flour1 teaspoon of cinnamon1/2 teaspoon of salt1/2 cup of walnuts1 teaspoon of baking powderPowdered sugar (to taste)9' round cake pan Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºc
- Grease a cake pan and dust it with flour.
- Chop the walnuts coarsely and set aside.
- Beat the sugar with the eggs until you get a smooth batter, add the honey and olive oil and beat a little more.
- Add the walnuts and mix in the sifted flour and baking powder
- Place in the pan and bake for about 35 minutes (check with a toothpick to see if it is cooked, if it comes out dry it is ready.
- Remove from the oven, unmold and let it cool, sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: nacozinhadate.blogspot.com