These delicious Portuguese style orange toast (rabanadas) are a twist from the classic and popular recipe.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
8 slices of bread, preferably 3 to 4 days old2 cups of orange juice1/2 cup of water4 large eggsOil for fryingSugar and cinnamon for sprinkling Get Portuguese ingredients
- Pour the orange juice and water into a container that will allow you to soak the slices of bread and stir well.
- Beat the eggs and place it in another container.
- Mix the sugar with the cinamon.
- Soak the slices on both sides on the orange juice, remove them and pass them through the beaten eggs, drain and set aside.
- After all the slices are done, brown them in a skillet with hot oil.
- After you fry the toast, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve with some orange slices.
There are no comments for this recipe.