These delicious Portuguese Muxagata biscuits (biscoitos de Muxagata) from Vila Nova de Foz Côa are so easy and quick to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 large eggs1 large egg (beaten) for brushing1 and 1/4 cups of sugar6 and 1/2 tablespoons (100 ml) of oil10 tablespoons (150 ml) of milk3 and 2/3 cups (500 gr) of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1 teaspoon of baking soda1 small glass (125 ml) of brandy Get Portuguese ingredients
- Beat the eggs well with the sugar, add the oil and milk, beat some more and then add the brandy.
- Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and the baking soda and mix well.
- Scoop one tablespoon of dough for each cookie on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Leave space between them so they don't stick together.
- Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 200°C or 400°F for about 10 to 12 minutes minutes or until golden brown.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Here is a list of the top 10 steakhouses in Lisbon, Portugal. These restaurants offers a wide range of culinary experiences, including delicious steaks.
How to make Portuguese bean soup, a hearty and flavorful dish that hails from the Hawaiian Islands, where it has become a beloved local staple with a unique fusion of Portuguese and Hawaiian culinary influences.
CATAVINO Food & Wine Series - What to eat while in Porto, Portugal.