Portuguese Muxagata Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Cookie RecipesThu, Apr 1, 2021
5 out of 5 with 2 ratings
2 large eggs1 large egg (beaten) for brushing1 and 1/4 cups of sugar6 and 1/2 tablespoons (100 ml) of oil10 tablespoons (150 ml) of milk3 and 2/3 cups (500 gr) of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder1 teaspoon of baking soda1 small glass (125 ml) of brandy * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Beat the eggs well with the sugar, add the oil and milk, beat some more and then add the brandy.
- Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and the baking soda and mix well.
- Scoop one tablespoon of dough for each cookie on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Leave space between them so they don't stick together.
- Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 200°C or 400°F for about 10 to 12 minutes minutes or until golden brown.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!