Strawberry & Yogurt Cake Recipe
Posted in: CakesTue, Apr 13, 2021
4 out of 5 with 2 ratings
Views: 5030 - Comments 1
2 strawberry yogurts (8.6 oz each)4 eggs3 yogurt cups of sugar4 yogurt cups of all purpose flour3.5 oz of culinary chocolate, about 100gr)10 strawberries1 tablespoon of butter1 teaspoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Separate the egg whites from egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, add the yogurts to the egg yolks and beat some more.
- Then add the flour and baking powder, mix well and wrap the egg whites as well.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Grate the strawberries with the magic wand and add to the chocolate.
- Grease a cake pan, place the preparation without chocolate, and then the chocolate on top and wrap to make it marbled, like marble cake.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Stick with a toothpick to see if it is cooked.
Recipe & Photo Credit: receitasdapatanisca.blogspot.pt