Strawberry & Yogurt Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesTue, Apr 13, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Separate the egg whites from egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar, add the yogurts to the egg yolks and beat some more.
- Then add the flour and baking powder, mix well and wrap the egg whites as well.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Grate the strawberries with the magic wand and add to the chocolate.
- Grease a cake pan, place the preparation without chocolate, and then the chocolate on top and wrap to make it marbled, like marble cake.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Stick with a toothpick to see if it is cooked.