This delicious recipe for Portuguese pork rinds from Beira Alta (receita de torresmos da Beira Alta) couldn't be any easier to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h|
|Ready In||1 h 10 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
- Cut the pork belly into small cubes and season with salt.
- Place in a pan or deep frying pan to start frying.
- As you fry, the fat will start to melt, they are ready when all the fat has melted and they are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Save the fat (lard) as it is very flavourful and you can use in other dishes.
LuAnn (Soares) silveri
Is this the pork recipe I would add pickled cauliflower and carrots, roasted potatoes and olives and call rijoes? (Sp?)
2 years ago, Wednesday, November 24, 2021
You might also like:
Portugal is located in southwest Europe, it shares its western and southern borders with Spain and is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the west and south, Lisbon is the capital and largest city of Portugal.
Learn how to make Portuguese donuts (filhoses) with Angela Castro from the Olive Branch, this recipe makes a small batch.
Rissóis de camarão, Portuguese shrimp turnovers, are a staple Portuguese dish. Change up the recipe by filling them with chicken, beef or vegetables if desired.