This delicious recipe for Portuguese pork rinds from Beira Alta (receita de torresmos da Beira Alta) couldn't be any easier to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||1 h|
|Ready In||1 h 10 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
- Cut the pork belly into small cubes and season with salt.
- Place in a pan or deep frying pan to start frying.
- As you fry, the fat will start to melt, they are ready when all the fat has melted and they are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Save the fat (lard) as it is very flavourful and you can use in other dishes.
LuAnn (Soares) silveri
Is this the pork recipe I would add pickled cauliflower and carrots, roasted potatoes and olives and call rijoes? (Sp?)
1 year ago, Wednesday, November 24, 2021