Portuguese Pork Rinds from Beira Alta Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Apr 16, 2021
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
2 lbs of pork bellySalt (to taste)
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Cut the pork belly into small cubes and season with salt.
- Place in a pan or deep frying pan to start frying.
- As you fry, the fat will start to melt, they are ready when all the fat has melted and they are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Save the fat (lard) as it is very flavourful and you can use in other dishes.