This orange and coconut cake recipe (receita de bolo de laranja e coco) is very easy to make and tastes great.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 whole orange, cut into 4 pieces with seeds and navels removed6 eggs1 cup of sugar1 and 2/3 cups of flour3/4 cup of cornstarch1 cup of oil1 teaspoon of baking powder1 cup of grated coconut1 Bundt cake pan Get Portuguese ingredients
- Place all the liquid ingredients including the orange in a blender and blend well.
- Add the flours with the baking powder, sugar and coconut and mix well.
- Add to a cake pan previously greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
- Bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for more or less 40 minutes (do the toothpick test).
- Garnish with grated coconut.
You might also like:
Influenced by Mediterranean cuisine, Portuguese fare heavily relies on seafood. From crispy whole sardines to dried and salted cod, these are the dishes to try in Lisbon and beyond.
These top 5 most popular Portuguese drink recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca are rated by amount of views.
Aprenda a fazer esta receita de feijoada à Portuguesa.