Orange & Coconut Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Apr 18, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
1 whole orange, cut into 4 pieces with seeds and navels removed6 eggs1 cup of sugar1 and 2/3 cups of flour3/4 cup of cornstarch1 cup of oil1 teaspoon of baking powder1 cup of grated coconut1 Bundt cake pan
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Place all the liquid ingredients including the orange in a blender and blend well.
- Add the flours with the baking powder, sugar and coconut and mix well.
- Add to a cake pan previously greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
- Bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for more or less 40 minutes (do the toothpick test).
- Garnish with grated coconut.