These delicious and buttery quick butter biscuits (biscoitos de manteiga) are very easy to make.
2 cups of flour 1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter1 egg1 teaspoon of baking powderGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- With the help of mixer, mix the flour, softened butter, sugar, egg and baking powder until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, mold into small balls of dough (3 cm in diameter), place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and smash down a little bit using the teeth of a fork.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
Please Leave a Comment
There are no comments for this recipe.