These delicious and buttery quick butter biscuits (biscoitos de manteiga) are very easy to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 cups of flour 1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter1 egg1 teaspoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- With the help of mixer, mix the flour, softened butter, sugar, egg and baking powder until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, mold into small balls of dough (3 cm in diameter), place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and smash down a little bit using the teeth of a fork.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The Azores are not the most obvious place to consider for a vacation, but they are one that is worth considering if you are looking for something different from the norm.
On this video, Michael Santos from Just Cook with Michael Santos shows you how to make Portuguese flame grilled chouriço (chouriço a bombeiro) step by step.
Cooking a can of condensed milk is a simple process that can be done in a few different ways. Here are three methods.