Quick Butter Biscuits Recipe
Posted in: Cookies
Apr 21, 2021
0 out of 5 with ratings
2 cups of flour 1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of butter1 egg1 teaspoon of baking powder
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- With the help of mixer, mix the flour, softened butter, sugar, egg and baking powder until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, mold into small balls of dough (3 cm in diameter), place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and smash down a little bit using the teeth of a fork.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.