Portuguese Fluffy Sponge Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Apr 23, 2021
4 out of 5 with 1 ratings
9 eggs, seperated1 and 3/4 cups of sugar1 and 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick.
- Then add the flour and beat for a few more minutes.
- Beat the egg whites and gently wrap them in the batter.
- Grease and dust with flour a 26cm bundt cake pan.
- Pour the preparation into the pan and bake at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 30 minutes or until baked.
- At the end of baking, let it cool before unmolding.