These simple and delicious Portuguese butter cupcakes (queques de manteiga) take less then 30 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 cup of all purpose flour1/2 cup of softened butter3 whole eggs1 shot of aguardente or brandy1 teaspoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the whole eggs with the sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add the softened butter and contrinue to beat.
- Add the aguardente or brandy and finally the flour and baking powder.
- After the batter is well beaten, add it to the cupcake molds with paper liners in them.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This how to make bolo do caco from Madeira Island cooking video shows you how to make this delicious bread step by step.
A couple who have travelled all over the world, decided to settle in Portugal. They purchased a farm, renovated it and now are moving in.
Ponta Delgada, Portuguese for 'thin point', is the largest municipality and administrative capital of the Autonomous Region of the Azores in Portugal located on the south coast of São Miguel Island, the largest and...