Portuguese Butter Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
May 3, 2021
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 cup of all purpose flour1/2 cup of softened butter3 whole eggs1 shot of aguardente or brandy1 teaspoon of baking powder
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the whole eggs with the sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add the softened butter and contrinue to beat.
- Add the aguardente or brandy and finally the flour and baking powder.
- After the batter is well beaten, add it to the cupcake molds with paper liners in them.
- Bake for 20 minutes.