Portuguese Butter Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: SnacksMon, May 3, 2021
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Views: 5200 - Comments 1
These simple and delicious Portuguese butter cupcakes (queques de manteiga) take less then 30 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 and 1/4 cups of sugar1 cup of all purpose flour1/2 cup of softened butter3 whole eggs1 shot of aguardente or brandy1 teaspoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the whole eggs with the sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add the softened butter and contrinue to beat.
- Add the aguardente or brandy and finally the flour and baking powder.
- After the batter is well beaten, add it to the cupcake molds with paper liners in them.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe & Photo Credit: osaborautentico.blogspot.com
Member since Oct 1, 2015